Duration: 2 hours
In this online ravioli cooking class, you will learn how to make authentic ravioli from scratch, only eggs, and the right type of flour, that’s all you need.
Regarding the filling, we will use the traditional ricotta and spinach.
Ask me if you prefer other fillings, i.e. mushrooms or salmon or pumpkin.
Butter and sage sauce with parmigiano reggiano will complete this recipe.
- 1 1/2 cup / 200 gr of “00” grade Flour, or all-purpose flour
- 2 medium-size Eggs
- 2 cups / 250g of Ricotta cheese
- 8 cups / 250g spinach
- 1 cup / 90g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Nutmeg (optional)
- 4 tbsp / 50g of Butter
- Fresh sage
- 4 tbsp / 50ml Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Plastic wrap
- Rolling pin or pasta machine
- Sharp knife
- 1 Pot to boil ravioli
- 1 wok or 1 deep pan to cook spinach
- Wood or marble board
Connect with me using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
What happens after you book your class?
- Review the shopping list of ingredients above to purchase before the class.
- Review the utensils list above, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
- On the day of your class, you’ll receive a calendar invitation in your email with a Zoom link, about 50 minutes before the class starts.