In this recipe we prepare some tasty zucchini stuffed with tuna, olives, capers, and garlic. Baked and ready in less than one hour.
- 10 zucchini
- 10 canned tuna small
- 100 g black olives
- 30 g capers
- 10 garlic cloves
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- Rinse zucchini, bring a pot of water to boil, cook zucchini in boiling water for 5 minutes, let them briefly cool.
- Cut zucchini in half and carve the center containing the seeds.
- Prepare the filling: in a bowl, mix the canned tuna, diced garlic, chopped olives and capers, salt and pepper.
- Fill the zucchini with the filling, put the zucchini in a baking tin previously greased with some EVOO, sprinkle some breadcrumbs on top of zucchini and pour some EVOO on top.
- Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
If you need to convert the measurement units or scale this recipe, please copy the url of this recipe and visit this page